Learn how to inspire, support, and create successful remote working environments within your teams and company. In this webinar Ali Greene and Tamara Sanderson from Remote Works explore what you should be talking to your leadership team about when it comes to remote work. You’ll learn principles from two nomads who have worked in distributed context for a combined 16 years and have created productive and happy work environments from all over the world.
In this webinar recorded in August 2021, topics discussed are:
- Explore the changing landscape of work, including remote and hybrid and how to navigate what is right for your organization
- Learn about the stages of remote work autonomy
- Ensure your company culture stays alive and thriving as your navigate your remote work future
- Learn about the core tenets of a “digital office”—that reinforce best “remote working” practices (and remove thorns)
- Challenge the questions you and your leadership team should be discussing as you prepare for the future of work