In this 60 minute interactive workshop, we dive into the research and practical applications of positive psychology. Through 6 unique strategies backed by principles of cognitive and behavioral psychology, we explore ways to form better habits, find purpose, respond to setbacks, and get more out of work (and life!).
During this workshop, we will:
- Explore 6 unique strategies to apply the principles of positive psychology to your daily life (at work and beyond)
- Explore ways to form better habits, find purpose, and respond to setbacks
After the workshop, you will have learned:
- A menu of ways to apply cognitive, behavioral, and positive psychology to improve how you work and live
- Research and data that supports the benefits of positive psychology
- Practice applying positive psychology to your life, based on real-world challenges you have and behaviors you want to reinforce